Once your investment strategy is determined, we begin the investment management process which includes:
- If necessary, repositioning your existing portfolio to match the new investment strategy
- Selecting appropriate and cost-efficient investment vehicles or securities,
- Selecting the appropriate asset location (e.g., should each type of asset be in a taxable account or a tax-advantaged account like a 401k),
- Rebalancing your investments to keep you within a reasonable range of your asset allocation targets,
- Harvesting tax losses opportunistically to help offset any gains in your portfolio, and
- Monitoring the performance of your entire portfolio vs. the relevant benchmarks and adjusting as needed.