Do you know if you have enough to meet all of your needs and goals, including retiring comfortably? Most people have worked hard and saved as much as they can but don’t really know. Some deal with this by carrying around a persistent sense of tension while others bury their head in the sand. Neither one of these strategies is good.
At Hawthorne Financial Advisors, LLC (HFA) we work with you, your family and your other advisors (CPA, insurance agent, estate planning attorney, etc.) to guide you every step of the way by:
- Getting to know you and understand your long-term financial needs and prospects as well as your short-term needs and requirements,
- Creating a detailed, dynamic financial plan to achieve your financial goals within the limits of your risk tolerance and capacity,
- Crafting an investment strategy to achieve your plan with as little risk as possible,
- Explaining your financial plan and investment strategy clearly and without jargon,
- Implementing, monitoring and managing the investment strategy,
- Re-assessing your plan and investments on a regular basis, making adjustments as necessary,
- Providing you piece of mind that you are on track—or explaining why not and what you can do about it,
- Working with you to ensure you understand what we’re doing, why we’re doing it, how it is working, and
- Standing ready to support you and answer any questions you might have as you plan for and achieve your goals.